WP Minify HTML
It compresses the HTML output and removes all new lines, extra spaces, HTML comments, CSS and JS comments single and multi-line both and delivers only one single line of HTML code to the client side. This will help you reduce the page size and apparently the load time.
This plugin will help you increase your SEO score.
- Activate plugin.
- Go to settings.
- Enable HTML compression.
- Html compression enables for the currently active theme.
- Compressed HTML output.
- Extract the zip file in the plugins directory and activate it from the dashboard.
- You will see a new menu added in Settings named “Sr Html Minify”.
- Goto Setting → Sr Html Minify, and activate the HTML compression for the currently active theme.
- PHP 5.2 or later.
- WordPress 4.7 or higher.
Tested up to:-
- WordPress 4.9.8
This plugin will work perfectly if your theme is created in the standard way.
- The Target template should start with get_header() before outputting.
- Your theme footer or end of file should have wp_footer() just before closing body tag.
Is there shortcode to show 360 view somewhere in content?